Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

If I were you ...

What do you think about candy? Most of parents think that candy is forbidden for their children. candy can be dangerous for children's health, especially for their teeth. the other diseases caused by candy are stomachache and diarrhea. their stomach will filled with air because of sorbitol. in the longer term of consuming candies are hypertension and low potassium levels in the blood.

those are the bad impacts of consuming these sweet things. What if candies will always give advantages to human's body? I hope so. Actually, lollipop can produce more saliva that really good and useful for mouth and respiration organs. Not only for organ's health , but also for neutralizing the acids in the food.

I am a lollipop's lover. I have candy brand that I like the most. It's Milkita. I was wondering. If I were the director of milkita company, I would be so happy. There're only 3 variants of Milkita, they're melon , strawberry and chocolate. hey, He didn't know that I really like banana. There's no banana variants. Oh God, He didn't understand me. he also built his factory far away from my home.

If I were him, I would build the factory beside my house. As the result, I could buy milkita every time I want. If I were him, I would produce milkita with banana variant, banana-chocolate variant, banana-strawberry, banana melon,  double banana variant, extra triple banana variant and many more.


No comments:

Post a Comment